Wednesday 6 October 2010

Why am i writing this blog?


Over the past few days I have decided to write a blog about my father & his melanoma. This may sound strange as it is my father afterall who has melanoma and not me. However, whilst enjoying email and online banking (!) my father has never properly embraced the online world, so the blogging is up to me! I have set-up this blog in order to keep family and friends informed of Dad’s progress. If strangers happen across it and find it interesting and it helps someone to guess what to expect in their own situation, then I am glad. If it encourages people to be more mindful of melanoma all the better. If you know Dad and want to leave comments please do. He looks at the blog occasionally and I will of course pass on messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment